I was looking over some documents I have, and came across the receipt for my old T-Mobile 8320. Out of curiosity, I looked at the date of when I bought the phone, and it showed June 04, 2008. Hmm, 2 year contract – that would mean that this particular line expired almost a week ago. Now, while I was stupid and allowed my niece to use my Blackberry, I only did that when I got the new Android phone I currently am paying for. Therefore, the original line for the Blackberry is now my Android phone. Since I paid full price for it, I was not bound by any contract extension.
Since the line that my niece had has already been terminated, and now the original phone line’s contact expired – this means that two lines are done and out of contract. There are three to go that are still under contract. The next one due to expire is what was my brother’s and Andie’s home line which is now a Razr under my possession. The Razr is my old AT&T line and since the phone is unlocked, it works for now to make use of the line until September 3 which is when I bought the Linksys HiPort router which is the original device for the line that is now in the Razr.